1 – EPS
2 – OSB
3 – Lumber
4 – Lumber
Compliance with the following codes:
- 2015 and 2012 International Residential Code (IRC)
- Structural capacities are recognized for compliance with Model Building Codes in evaluation reports from ICC NTA, Intertek or IAPMO.
Installation – Design:
- Must follow, Model Building Codes in evaluation reports from ICC NTA
- Must follow, the M-Sips Installation manual and the SIPA design manual
Fire-resistance Wall Assemblies:
- The building code definitionof an approved thermal barrier is one which is equal in fire resistance to 12.7 mm (1/2 inch) gypsum All building codes require an approved thermal barrier on the habitable side of a structure between the interior of the structure and the polyurethane foam
Conditions of use:
- Type V-B for Exterior Walls.
M-SIPs Panel – Specifications (Insulation type EPS- Neopor)
- R27 – 6 ½”” x 4’ x 8’
- R38 – 8 1/4” x 4 x 8’
Panel length: on request up to 24’
If extended R value is demanded the M-Thermo Panel can be applied as continuous insulation, range: R6 – R19.